Building Insurance

Protecting your home from the unforeseen

We've got your back..

Building Insurance

What is Building Insurance?

Building Insurance covers anything that is fixed and immovable, so imagine turning your house upside down, anything that falls back would normally be cover by the Contents Insurance, anything that is fixed is covered by the Building Insurance including the actual house.

This includes permanent fixtures such as:

  • Roof.
  • Walls.
  • Ceilings.
  • Floors.
  • Doors and Windows.
  • Fitted Kitchens.
  • Built-in Cupboards and Bathroom Suites.

A standard buildings insurance policy should cover the full cost of repair/rebuild in case of:

  • Fire.
  • Lightning Strike.
  • Storm Damage.
  • Falling Trees.
  • Explosion. (caused by gas leaks etc)
  • Earthquake.
  • Vandalism.
  • Vehicle Collisions with the Building.

Request a Callback for a Free Quotation

To Arrange an appointment or call back